CHINESE NEW YEAR REDEMPTION
Gong Xi Fa Cai Angpow of Good Fortune
Spend a minimum of RM168 in no more than two (2) same-day receipts to redeem one (1) random Digital Angpow containing an E-Cash Voucher of RM6.80, RM8.80, RM12.80 and RM16.80 from Berjaya Times Square participating tenants.
Collection of Good Fortune
Collect the full set of ‘Gong’, ‘Xi’, ‘Fa’ & ‘Cai’ Digital Angpow to redeem an exclusive CNY treat!
Collect the most Digital Angpows and be one of our Top Collectors throughout the campaign period to win a Shopping Spree of RM388!
Start collecting your Digital Angpows now!
*Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
*Terms and conditions apply. For more details, please visit information counter or Facebook/Instagram/TikTok BTSKL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Soaring Fortunes” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation (hereby known as “the Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein at any time without prior notice.
- The Campaign period is from 12 January 2024 to 24 February 2024 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Campaign is open to all shoppers of Berjaya Times Square Mall, Kuala Lumpur, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”).
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation, Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Sdn Bhd and its tenants, partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square’s Official Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
REDEMPTION & CONTEST REQUIREMENTS
To participate in this Campaign –
- Shoppers must login/register BTSKL E-Voucher System.
Gong Xi Fa Cai Angpow of Good Fortune (E-Cash Voucher)
- The Digital Angpow include E- Cash Voucher of value RM6.80, RM8.80, RM12.80 and RM16.80.
- Eligible shoppers are entitled to redeem Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur Digital Angpow (E-Cash Voucher) with a minimum spending of RM168 in no more than two (2) same-day receipts.
- Each account is limited to only three (3) redemption item per day.
- Only Original receipt(s) are accepted. Manual or outdated receipts without the name or logo of the shops are deemed invalid and the entry will be disqualified automatically.
- Eligible Participants may be requested to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase.
- Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, pop up stores, kiosks, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top up bill(s) and clinic are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Tenants and their employees are strictly prohibited from redeeming on behalf of their customers; handwritten receipt(s) or receipt(s) without the company logo/stamp are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Limited redemptions are available on a first-come, first-served basis and valid while stocks last.
- The Management reserves its absolute discretion to reject any redemption if it finds the said transaction(s) is questionable of its validity/authenticity. The decision of the Management is final and conclusive.
Collection of Good Fortune (Special CNY Gift)
- Shoppers have to collect a set of four (4) Digital Angpow (E-Cash Voucher). A complete set consists of the Gong, Xi, Fa & Cai Angpow.
- One (1) E-voucher of Mega Shaker Fries and beverage set will be auto assigned into shopper’s E-Voucher account once a Digital Angpow Set is collected.
- To redeem, shoppers must present this E-Voucher at Happy Potato outlet located at LG-18C-06 (East), Berjaya Times Square KL.
- This E-Voucher can only be used at Happy Potato Berjaya Times Square KL.
- The E-Voucher must be redeemed within the expiry date stipulated on the E-Voucher.
- The campaign is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing offers, promotions and/or discounts.
- Not applicable for delivery service.
- This E-Voucher is strictly not for sale or exchangeable for cash in part or full.
- A total of ten (10) units of RM388 Cash Prizes Shopping Spree will be given out for the top collectors with the most Digital Angpow in their E-Voucher account throughout the entire campaign.
- Winner’s announcement will be made through Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur Official Facebook page and Instagram by 4 March 2024.
Shopping Spree Cash Prizes Winner
- For the winner who is select for the shopping spree prize, He/She shall notify the Organiser of the list of item(s) and/or service(s) He/She wishes to purchase by submitting their wish list within one (1) week from the agreed meet up date for purchase.
- The Shopping Spree money must be spent at any stores in Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur (Touch ‘n Go top-up and utility payments (including prepaid top-up card), money changer facilities, clinics are excluded stores) and is non-transferable to any person.
- The Shopping Spree winner shall be accompanied by the Organiser on an agreed date and time (Monday to Friday from 10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm; public holidays and weekends not included) to purchase the item(s) on the submitted wish list at Berjaya Times Square Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
- If the Shopping Spree winner purchases a product/service that costs more than the prize money won, He/She shall pay the difference in costs immediately.
- All Winners are required to provide their original NRIC/Passport for verification to claim their prizes, which same with detail of E-Voucher system.
- All Winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilization of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Campaign, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes error in notification of the Campaign’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participant that may arise due to their participation in this Campaign and/or display of Eligible Participant’s entries.
- Any delay in claiming, the prizes shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event of unavailability, the Management reserves the right to substitute the redemption gift with an equivalent kind or value without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- The Management’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By participating in this campaign, shoppers agree to comply with all the rules and regulations stated above and consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this activity and/or any use on any marketing material and in any media at any time including but not limited to use of redeemer’s name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents.
- By participating in this Campaign, all Eligible Participants warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By participating in the Campaign, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Campaign and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.
- For more details on the campaign, please visit the Information Counter, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square or our website at www.berjayatimessquarekl.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok via BerjayaTimesSquareKL.