Spend a minimum of RM 350 in no more than four (4) same-day receipts to redeem an exclusive Christmas Tote Bag.
*Redemption is on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
*Terms and conditions apply. For more details, please visit information counter or Facebook/Instagram BTSKL.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Santa’s Enchanting Town – Unforgettable Christmas Magic” (“the Campaign”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation (hereby known as “the Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein at any time without prior notice.
- The Campaign period is from 24 November 2023 to 2 January 2024 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Campaign is open to all shoppers of Berjaya Times Square Mall, Kuala Lumpur, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”).
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation, Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd, Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Sdn Bhd and its tenants, partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square’s Official Facebook or Instagram @BerjayaTimesSquareKL.
- Shoppers must login/register BTSKL E-Voucher System.
- Eligible shoppers are entitled to redeem Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur limited edition “Christmas Tote Bag” with a minimum spending of RM 350 in no more than four (4) same-day receipts.
- Each shopper is limited to only one (1) redemption per day.
- Only Original receipt(s) are accepted. Manual or outdated receipts without the name or logo of the shops are deemed invalid and the entry will be disqualified automatically.
- Eligible Participants may be requested to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase.
- Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, pop up stores, kiosks, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top up bill(s) and clinic are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Tenants and their employees are strictly prohibited from redeeming on behalf of their customers; handwritten receipt(s) or receipt(s) without the company logo/stamp are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Limited redemptions are available on a first-come, first-served basis and valid while stocks last.
- The Management reserves its absolute discretion to reject any redemption if it finds the said transaction(s) is questionable of its validity/authenticity. The decision of the Management is final and conclusive.
- The redemption gift is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event of unavailability, the Management reserves the right to substitute the redemption gift with an equivalent kind or value without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- The Management’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By participating in this redemption, shoppers agree to comply with all the rules and regulations stated above and consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this activity and/or any use on any marketing material and in any media at any time including but not limited to use of redeemer’s name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents.
- By participating in this Campaign, all Eligible Participants warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By participating in the Campaign, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Campaign and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.
- For more details on the campaign, please visit the Information Counter, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square or our website at www.berjayatimessquarekl.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram via BerjayaTimesSquareKL.