How to Participate
Step 1: Count how many Santa Claus drop by Christmas Town (Check the post here)
Step 2: Answer and Tag 3 friends in the comment
Step 3: Like & Follow our social media
Step 4: Keep Calm and wait for the announcement on 15 December 2022
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town Online Contest Terms and Conditions.
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town Online Contest (“the Contest”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (hereby known as “the Organiser”). Facebook holds no liability for this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Contest period is from 5 – 11 December 2022 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation Sdn Bhd, its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s Official Facebook or Instagram @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
To participate in this contest:-
- Eligible Participants must change their profile setting to ‘public’ if the participant’s profile is ‘private’.
- Eligible Participants must
- (i) COUNT how many times Santa drops by in our Christmas Town
- (ii) ANSWER the question and TAG three (3) friends in the comments of the post;
- (iii) LIKE the post and FOLLOW us at @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
- Eligible Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries and each Eligible Participant can only win one prize for this Contest.
- A total of twenty-one (21) eligible Participants from Facebook and Instagram with complete and correct details will be selected through a random pick online system.
- The contest will close at 11:59pm on 11 December 2022.
- Winners announcement will be made through Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s Official Facebook and Instagram posting on 15 December 2022.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that does not fulfil the Contest Requirements. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or delete entry at any time at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion if the entries contains lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content.
- Winners will receive ONE (1) Grand Prizes and Consolation prizes. There will be a total of twenty-one (21) winners.
- Winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- Winners are required to produce their original NRIC and winning messages for verification to claim their prizes.
- Winners are required to send to Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s Official Facebook or Instagram a message with their full name, NRIC no., mobile number, and email address by Friday, 5pm, 23 December 2022. Any delay in sending the private message to Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s Official Facebook or Instagram, your prize shall be forfeited without any notice to you or liability to the Organiser. Asian BODY RUBS NYC.
- Winners must collect their prizes by 31 January 2023. Any delay in claiming the prizes shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- Winners are required to fill up the “Google Form with Personal Data Protection Act policy” during the claiming process of prize.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilization of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of the internet line. This includes error in notification of the Contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participations warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this Contest, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Contest and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.