Step 1: Visit our ” A Joyous Spring Celebration” @ Ground Floor Central
Step 2: Follow our BTSKL Instagram at @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
Step 3: Scan the QR code and Fill up the details
Step 4: Answer 3 random questions correctly & Play the game
Step 5: Redeem your prizes at Information Counter
GRAB-BIT OF FORTUNE Terms and Conditions.
- GRAB-BIT OF FORTUNE (“the campaign”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (hereby known as “the Organiser”). Facebook holds no liability for this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Contest period is from 7 January – 5 February 2023 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation Sdn Bhd, its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s Official Facebook or Instagram @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
To participate in this contest:-
- Eligible Participants must:
- (i) Follow BTSKL Instagram at @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
- (ii) Scan and Fill up the details
- (iii) Answer 3 random questions correctly and stand a chance to play the game;
- (iv) Follow our BTSKL social media at @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
- Eligible Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries and each Eligible Participant can only win one prize for this Contest.
- There will be a total of one hundred sixty (160) daily and four thousand eight hundred (4,800) winners for 30 Days, eligible participants with complete and correct details will stand a chance to win random prizes.
- The contest will close at 11:59pm on 5 February 2023.
- Winners are required to collect their prizes at Info Counter, Ground Floor.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that do not fulfill the Contest Requirements. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or delete entry at any time at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion if the entries contains lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content.
- Winners will receive ONE (1) random prizes. There will be a total of one hundred sixty (160) daily and four thousand eight hundred (4,800) winners for 30 Days.
- Winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- Winners are required to produce their original NRIC and winning messages for verification to claim their prizes.
- Winners must collect their prizes by 5 February 2023. Any delay in claiming the prizes shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilization of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of the internet line. This includes error in notification of the Contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participations warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this Contest, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Contest and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.