Glorious Spring Time | 22 January – 26 February 2021
Usher in the Year of the Ox with good blessing, reunited to the notes of good health, good fortune, and prosperity.
Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur is now buzzing with festive celebrations this season from 22 January – 26 February 2021.
Swing by and be awed by the remarkable Chinese New Year decorations of “Glorious Spring Time” at Ground Floor Central, Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur. It is time to soak in the festive spirit of spring with the dazzling display of lights. Immersed under the symbol of brightness and wealth of the traditional Chinese New Year “Prosperity Red Lantern”
GLORIOUS SPRING TIME REDEMPTION CAMPAIGN
- Glorious Spring Time Campaign (“the Campaign”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation (hereby known as “the Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Redemption Campaign period is from 22 January – 21 February 2021 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Redemption Campaign is open to all shoppers of Berjaya Times Square Mall, Kuala Lumpur, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Shopper”).
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd and its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Eligible shoppers must follow Berjaya Times Square’s Official Facebook profile @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
To participate in the following Redemption Campaign –
- Eligible shoppers are entitled to redeem exclusively designed Opulence Red Packets, available in a set of Five (5) different designs with a minimum amount spent of RM50 in Berjaya Times Square Mall on the same day (in any Four (4) combined receipts).
- Each eligible shopper is limited to One (1) set of angpow packet redemption per day only.
- Only original receipts are accepted. Manual or outdated receipts without the name or logo of the shops are deemed invalid and the entry will be disqualified automatically.
- Eligible shoppers must LIKE and FOLLOW our Official Facebook page.
Shoppers may be requested to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase.
- Limited redemptions are available on a first-come-first-served basis and valid while stocks last.
- All redemptions are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, pop up stores, kiosks, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top-up bill(s), clinic and any roadshow at the promotion area are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or reject any Redemption entry that does not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid or incorrect information.