Hari Raya Campaign | 17 April – 23 May 2021
Bring the serenity of a traditional nostalgic Malay village and cultural experiences into the heart of the city at Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur.
Bedazzled by the splendid beauty of Hari Raya themed “Gemilang Raya”, the concept sets to whisk shoppers away from the hustle and bustle of the city into a tranquil nostalgic festive décor featuring the elaborate kampung halamanku of the yesteryears and the dazzling display of Fanous Ramadan illuminating the mall, celebrating the festive season.
From 17 April to 14 May 2021, shoppers can redeem Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur limited edition “Sampul Duit Raya” with minimum spending of RM80 on the same day (in any Three (3) combined receipts) *
* Redemption is valid on a first-come, first-served basis, valid while stocks last.
* Each shopper is limited to One (1) set of redemption per day only.
* Other terms and conditions apply.
GEMILANG RAYA CAMPAIGN
- “Gemilang Raya“ Campaign (“the Campaign”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation (hereby known as “the Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Campaign period is from 17 April to 23 May 2021 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- The Campaign is open to all shoppers of Berjaya Times Square Mall, Kuala Lumpur, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”).
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd and its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square’s Official Facebook profile @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
- Eligible shoppers are entitled to redeem Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur limited edition “Sampul Duit Raya”, available in a set of Six (6) different designs with a minimum amount spent of RM80 in Berjaya Times Square Mall on the same day (in any Three (3) combined receipts).
- Each Eligible shopper is limited to One (1) set of packet redemption per day.
- Limited redemptions are available on a first-come, first-served basis and valid while stocks last.
- Eligible shoppers must LIKE and FOLLOW our Official Facebook page.
- Eligible shoppers may be requested to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase.
- Only Original receipts are accepted. Manual or outdated receipts without the name or logo of the shops are deemed invalid and the entry will be disqualified automatically.
- Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including Touch ‘n Go, money changer facilities, pop up stores, kiosks, banking or ATM transactions, reload and top up bill(s), clinic and any roadshow at the promotion area are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- The redemption gift is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. In the event of unavailability, the Management reserves the right to substitute the redemption gift with an equivalent kind or value without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or reject any Redemption entry that does not meet the rules and regulations of the Redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid or incorrect information.
- By participating in this Campaign, all Eligible Participants warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By participating in the Campaign, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Campaign and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.
- For more details on the campaign, please visit the Information Counter, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square or our website at www.berjayatimessquarekl.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram via BerjayaTimesSquareKL.
Stay connected with #BTSKL on social: