HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Like and Follow our official social media platforms (Facebook or Instagram)
Step 2: Watch the video till the end
Step 3: Answer and Tag 3 friends in the comment section
Step 4: Wait for the weekly winner’s announcement every Wednesday!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- “Christmas Magical Spell” Contest is organised by Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur Sdn. Bhd. (hereby known as the “Organiser”). Facebook and Instagram hold no liability for this campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Contest period is from 5 – 25 December 2023 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the organiser.
- Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”).
- Employees of the organiser, Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur Sdn. Bhd., its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family member are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Eligible participants must follow Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s official Facebook or Instagram (@BerjayaTimesSquareKualaLumpur).
To participate in this campaign:-
- Eligible Participants must change their profile setting to ‘Public’ if the participant’s profile is ‘Private’.
- Eligible participants must:
(i) Like and Follow our official social media platform (Facebook or Instagram).
(ii) Comment the correct answer and Tag three friends on the comment section.
- Eligible Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries and each Eligible Participants can only win one prize from this contest.
- Contest entries may only valid on the stated medium of communication.
- The Contest will be closed at 10:59 am on 25 December 2023.
- Winner’s announcement will be made through Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur official Facebook and Instagram account on every Wednesday a week after the video and question posted (13,20 and 27 December 2023).
- A total of thirty (30) eligible participants from Facebook or Instagram with complete steps will be selected by management.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that does not fulfill the contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify and/or reject any entry that does not meet the rules and regulations of the redemption including entry submitted with incomplete, invalid or incorrect information.
- Prizes is strictly non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Winners will received one (1) pair of Berjaya Times Square Theme Park Entrance Tickets. There will be a total of thirty (30) winners from Facebook or Instagram.
- Winners are required to complete the “Personal Data Protection Act” consent form with mandatory personal details.
- Winners are required to produce their original NRIC and winning messages for verification to claim their prizes.
- Winners are required to fill out the Google Form provided by the Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s official Facebook or Instagram profile via Direct Messeges within seven (7) days after the winners announcement.
- Any delay in filling up the Google Form, the prize shall be forfeited without any notice to the winners or liability to the Organiser.
- Winners must collect their prizes within one (1) month from the date of winning or by 26 January 2024 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. Public holidays and weekends not included) with Organiser.
- Any delay in claiming the prizes shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilization of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of the internet line. This includes error in notification of the Campaign’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Campaign and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- By participating in this contest, all eligible participants warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this campaign, all eligible participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the organiser.
- Eligible participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the organiser from any claim in relation to the organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the organiser pertaining to this campaign and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.