22 April – 20 May 2020
The countdown for Hari Raya Aidilfitri has begun. Jom Beraya with #BTSKL for a chance to go home with RM500 worth of shopping spree!
BERAYA WITH #BTSKL Terms and Conditions
- BERAYA WITH #BTSKL (“the Contest”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation (hereby known as “the Organiser”). Facebook holds no liability for this Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Contest period is from 22 April 2021 to 20 May 2021 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”). No purchase is required.
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd, its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family member are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square’s Official Instagram @BerjayaTimesSquareKL.
To participate in this contest:-
- Eligible Participants must change their profile setting to ‘public’ if the participant’s profile is ‘private’.
- Eligible Participants must (i) FOLLOW our Official Instagram profile, (ii) Use the BERAYA WITH #BTSKL Instagram AR Filter, (iii) Screen capture and UPLOAD BERAYA WITH #BTSKL game result to own Instagram Story and (iv) TAG at least three (3) friends in the uploaded story.
- Eligible Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries and each Eligible Participant can only win one prize for this Contest.
- Five (5) Eligible Participants with the highest scoring and completed tagging will be selected as the winners.
- The last submission is by 11:59pm, Thursday, 20 May 2021.
- Winners’ announcement will be made on Monday, 24 May 2021 through Berjaya Times Square’s Official Facebook and Instagram.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that does not fulfil the Contest Requirements. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or delete entry at any time at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion if the entries contains lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content.
- Winners will receive Cash Shopping Spree worth RM500. There will be a total of 5 winners.
- Winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- Winners are required to produce their original NRIC and winning messages for verification to claim their prizes.
- Winners are required to send to Berjaya Times Square’s Official Instagram a message with their full name, NRIC no., mobile number, and email address by Friday, 5pm, 28 May 2021. Any delay in sending the private message to Berjaya Times Square’s Official Instagram, your prize shall be forfeited without any notice to you or liability to the Organiser.
- The winner is required to redeem their winnings within One (1) month from the date of the winning. Any delay in claiming, the prize shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- The winner shall notify the Organiser of the list of item(s) and/or service(s) He/She wishes to purchase by submitting their wish list within one (1) week from the agreed meet up date for purchase.
- The Shopping Spree money must be spent at any stores in Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur (Touch ‘n Go top-up and utility payments (including prepaid top-up card), money changer facilities, clinics are excluded stores) and is non-transferable to any person.
- The winner shall be accompanied by the Organiser on an agreed date and time (Monday to Friday from 10:00am – 12:30pm or 2:30pm – 5:30pm; public holidays and weekends not included) to purchase the item(s) on the submitted wish list at Berjaya Times Square Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
- If the Shopping Spree winner purchases a product/service that costs more than the prize money won, He/She shall pay the difference in costs immediately.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilization of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes error in notification of the Contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participations warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Condition of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this Contest, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Contest and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.