Step 1: Follow our BTSKL Instagram or Facebook at @BerjayaTimesSquareKL
Step 2: Sign up/ Login in to (Click here to Sign up/Login in)
Step 3: Guess the answer from the riddle board, Search for the answer at the Raya decoration & Scan the QR located on the decoration piece
Step 4: Redeem the prizes at Information Counter, Ground Floor
Arabian Nights Raya Teka Teki 2023 Terms and Conditions.
- Arabian Nights Raya Teka Teki (“the Campaign”) is organised by Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation (hereby known as “the Organiser”). Facebook or Instagram holds no liability for this campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice to any person.
- Campaign period is from 31 March – 7 May 2023 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- Employees of the Organiser, Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation, its partners, sponsors, event agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
- Eligible Participants must follow Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur’s Official Facebook or Instagram @BerjayaTimesSquareKL.
To participate in this campaign:-
- Eligible Participants must
- Follow our BTSKL Instagram at @BerjayaTimesSquareKL;
- Sign up/ Login in to (https://berjayatimessquarekl.com/evoucher/);
- Guess the answer from the riddle board, Search for the answer at the Raya decoration & Scan the QR located on the decoration piece;
- Redeem the prizes at Information Counter, Ground Floor
- Eligible Participants are not allowed to submit multiple entries and each Eligible Participant can only win ONE (1) prize for this campaign.
- Eligible participants with the completed QR scans will stand a chance to win random prizes.
- The Campaign will close at 11:59pm on 7 May 2023.
- Winners are required to collect their prizes at Information Counter, Ground Floor on the same day.
- Any irrelevant, late or incomplete entries will not be entertained and shall be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves its absolute discretion to disqualify any entries that do not fulfil this Campaign Requirements. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or delete entry at any time at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion if the entries contains lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libellous, illegal, offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content.
- Winners will receive ONE (1) random prize. The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Winners are required to produce their IC/Passport for verification to claim their prize.
- Any delay in claiming the prizes shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilisation of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with this Campaign, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of the internet line. This includes error in notification of the Campaign’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Campaign and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- By participating in this Campaign, the Participants consent to the use of their personal data for the promotional, advertising or marketing purposes.
- By participating in this Campaign, all Eligible Participations warrant that all statement, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering this Campaign, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Campaign and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.