Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation | Posted on 14-Jun-22
- To carry out troubleshooting works of repairing or replacing parts on all building services including plumbing installing and maintaining water supply systems.
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- To assists supervisors and team in carrying out daily routine inspection.
- To conduct service maintenance and repair work according to the planned preventive maintenance schedule
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Attendance allowance
- Shift allowance
Interested candidates may drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.