Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation | Posted on 26-Jun-23
- To carry out troubleshooting works of repairing or replacing parts on all building
services including plumbing installing and maintaining water supply systems.
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing
infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring).
- To assists supervisors and team in carrying out daily routine inspection.
- To conduct service maintenance and repair work according to planned preventive
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates may drop your CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.