Berjaya Times Square Management Corporation | Posted on 26-Jun-23
- Attend to security enquiries in the premises.
- Conduct armed security patrol in the premises.
- Consolidate incident reports.
- Perform armed access control and security screenings.
- Perform armed security surveillance at the command centre.
- Perform crowd control in public areas and manage traffic on the roads.
- Perform law enforcement duties.
- Provide armed guarding and escorting services.
- Provide quick responses to incidents and emergencies.
Interested candidates may drop your CV at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.